[New release] Your ThinkAutomation upgrade is ready to download
Meet your ThinkAutomation upgrade.
🚀 Performance gains
- A resilient core processer powering fast, concurrent message processing
- Fluid, continuous WebSocket connections between core ThinkAutomation services
- A JSON parser and accompanying editor, served via a friendly user interface
- 100% .NET codebase with superior memory management, security, and integration scope
⚡ Feature additions
- A new automation studio designed for scalable, accessible orchestration
- A custom action designer including a built-in IDE to write your own scripts
- An online community library to create, share and discover custom automations
- MongoDB and MySQL message stores, for improved performance and storage power
⛓️ Data handling improvements
- A local HTTP API gateway for fast, embedded data processing in a client environment
- A public web API for smooth, continuous data flows with third-party cloud services
- “Calling” of one automation to another for rapid value exchanges and endless conditionals
- Remote access to a convenient web-based dashboard and web message store viewer
Plus much more.
Next steps for existing customers
- 1- Check your support status
Product upgrades are included as part of your subscription to the ThinkAutomation support package. Get in touch to renew any expired subscriptions.
- 2 – Download your ThinkAutomation upgrade
With active support in place, you’re all set to upgrade. Use this link to access the latest version of ThinkAutomation: http://www.thinkautomation.com/download/
- 3 – Get your new serial key
This release is a new platform, needing a new serial key to activate. Get in touch to get yours.
- 4 – Start your migration
You can now start exploring the new and improved ThinkAutomation and configuring your automations. As you migrate, you can keep your previous version of the product running – there’s no need to uninstall until you’re fully set up in the new platform.