Ready to deploy ThinkAutomation? Download the product using the links below.
ThinkAutomation full setup
- The single pack you need to get up and running
- Includes both the ThinkAutomation server and the ThinkAutomation studio
- System requirements: Windows 10 or Windows Server (2016 or higher), 500MB disk space, 4GB or higher recommended RAM
After downloading, you’ll need to register ThinkAutomation. You have three options to access the product:
Setting up ThinkAutomation: your first-time installation
🕒 Installation time: 10 minutes
✔️ System requirements: Windows 10 or Windows Server (2016 or higher) + 500MB disk space + 4GB or higher recommended RAM
🖥️ User level: Administrator (technical knowledge advised)
Your first-time run
- If you haven’t already, download the ThinkAutomation full setup pack. This includes both the ThinkAutomation server and the ThinkAutomation studio. Please allow a few minutes to download.
- Next, run through the installation wizard.
- After installation, you’ll need to register your trial of the product. You can do this using the options presented when the ThinkAutomation studio first launches.
- ThinkAutomation will unlock upon trial registration. This gives you full access to the automation studio and its range of available actions.
- Your first run of ThinkAutomation will ask you to set up a database. This will store both your custom config and your processed data. So, configure your databases before you begin building any automations.
- For a quick setup, you can use ThinkAutomation’s built-in database. However, if you plan to process a high volume of data or use ThinkAutomation within a production environment, then we’d advise setting up with your own database provider of choice. ThinkAutomation can use SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB or SQLite.
- With your database(s) configured, you’re ready to start building. You can configure simple or complex workflows, write your own scripts, design your own custom actions, connect into the APIs you need, and more.
- You can explore ThinkAutomation for 30 days on us. You’ll then be able to retain your build without any disruption if you choose to continue to a live licence following the trial.
Whether you're a new customer just starting out a free trial, or an existing customer updating your edition, our team is here to help.