ThinkAutomation customers: meet WhosOn
ThinkAutomation comes to you from the team at Parker Software. And our software house offers another digital product that you could be benefiting from.
WhosOn is one of the most established live chat solutions in existence, built to meet the advanced requirements of global contact centres. Security, manager tools, reporting, and integrations are at the heart of the solution.
WhosOn’s core focus is:
- Secure chatbots and conversational AI
- Enterprise-grade live chat and messaging
- Compliant engagements at scale
To that end, key features include, but are not limited to:
- FAQ and/or NLP chatbots
- Live chat API
- Data masking, intrusion prevention, encryption
- Sentiment analysis AI
- CRM integration
- Analytics and reporting engine
- Real-time translation
- Omnichannel calling
- WhatsApp and Messenger integration
- Inbuilt help desk
- In-chat payments
- Video chat
- Flexible hosting: on-prem, HCI cloud, or dedicated server
So, how does this tie into ThinkAutomation?
You could spin up some pretty advanced chat automations and integrations between ThinkAutomation and our WhosOn chat software. For example:
- Querying your databases during active chat sessions to retrieve information in real-time, using simple ‘@’ requests
- Syncing chat data to folders, files, reports, database tables, cloud services, etc
- Integrating customer chat data into any CRM with an API
- Running workflows based on commands typed into a chat session, i.e. “Email customer bill”
- Sending real-time alerts across your IoT network based on high chat volumes / chat queues / negative feedback
- Saving exchanged chat files to a preferred location – either locally or in the cloud
- 2FA / multi-factor authentication during a live chat session
Get in touch
Would these chat automations be useful for your contact centre operations? We’re always happy to discuss this or any other ideas for configuring new automations and process flows.
Drop us a chat to start exploring your options.
- The importance of system integration: does your software play well with others?
- Explore WhosOn
- WhosOn free trial