24 August 2016
Email2DB now has a new name 'ThinkAutomation'. This new name better represents the product capabilities.
- Updated Administrator view of Accounts & Triggers providing more detail.
- Accounts view now shows messages processed counts and throughput.
- Accounts in error show in red.
- New On Error action for improved error handling.
- New Select Case, Case, End Select actions for conditional execution.
- New Document Convert action for converting Word, Excel files/attachments to PDF, HTML or Image formats.
- New PDF Convert action for converting PDF files to Image or text formats.
- New WhoIs lookup action.
- New Word Mail Merge action.
- New Twilio Make Outbound Telephone call action.
- New Twilio Send SMS action.
- New Twilio Wait For SMS Reply action.
- New Normalize Phone Number action.
- New Facebook post action.
- New Sentiment Analysis, Get Sentiment & Train Sentiment Analyzer actions.
- New Exchange Server/Office 365 Set/Get Email Signature action.
- New Exchange Server Update Current Message action - append to subject/body, set Read, Complete & Follow-up Date.
- New Create Pass To Buttons action.
- New Logging level can now be set during Trigger execution.
- New Create Passcode action.
- New Encrypt/Decrypt action.
- New Zip/Unzip action.
- New PowerShell execute command action.
- New Create JSON action.
- New FTP Download action.
- New Remote Secure Shell Command (SSH) action.
- Fixed: Database command action now allows named parameters.
- Fixed: ICal appointment sending action error.
- Fixed: JSON read action basic authentication error fixed.
- Azure Database action now uses SQL Native Client 11 if it is installed.
- ThinkAutomation can now perform Sentiment Analysis on incoming messages or any other text.
- Returns Sentiment Score showing if text is Positive or Negative in sentiment.
- Allows creation of Triggers to execute actions based on the Sentiment score.
- New Twilio Message source for receiving SMS messages via Twilio
- Scheduled execution option added for most action types.
- Send Email Action now uses an improved editor for creating HTML emails.
- For Each/Next Loop can now iterate through message body lines and loop on any numeric field/variable.
- File Pickup Account type can now pickup any type of file.
- Improved PDF to text extraction.
- Print Action can now print Word, Excel, HTML & Text attachments in addition to PDF.
- FTP Action now supports secure FTP.
- Set Variable action can now call a script to set/adjust the variable value.
- Post to Facebook action now implemented.
- Updated Web-Based Message Store Viewer provides an improved look and performance.
- You can now print Trigger details.
- Validate action now allows the Title & response text and Skin to be specified.
- You can now create Account 'Groups' for improved organization when many Accounts are used.
- Messages can be posted directly to ThinkAutomation via web forms.
- JSON Parsing action can now parse JSON text as well as reading JSON data from URL's.
- All ThinkAutomation .NET components & web services upgraded to use .NET Framework 4.5.
- Message Store database improvements for storing messages with many or large attachment names.
- GEO-IP database updated to April 2016.
- Product Name Changed To 'ThinkAutomation'.
- The Email2DB Enterprise Edition is renamed 'ThinkAutomation Standard' Edition & the Email2DB Data Center Edition renamed to 'ThinkAutomation Enterprise' Edition.
- Support for Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, SQL Server 2014, 2016. Dropped support for Windows XP.
- Support for Microsoft Dynamics 2013/2015/2016.
New Release Highlights
Online Help - What's New